Edgewood State Hospital
Edgewood State Hospital opened in 1942 and was located north of the Main Line just east of Commack Rd. between mileposts 37 and 38 - around 37.3 as shown on these Bob Emery Maps (click on thumbnail for larger image).
As shown on the maps, there was no passenger station on the hospital grounds, but there was a rail spur to the powerhouse, about a half mile east of the hospital.
Here's an aerial shot of the area from 1966.
The following pictures of the spur to the powerhouse and the coal-loading trestle were contributed by "Big John, fan of the Sunrise Trail"